We, the Activities Committee would like to welcome all those in our Ward to join our blog and offer ideas, support and encouragement in an attempt to unite and strengthen our ward family and our individual families. We have a wonderful ward of dedicated Latterday Saints and are excited to offer this blog as another means of connecting.
Well, no better time to start a family blog than now . We as a family just made a huge move to Alberta last year from FSJ and are so happy we did. We love it. Athena is close by in Olds with our grandchildren, and even Paul is closer in Vancouver. Breanna is out here in Mountain View with Andrew and Richard is still at home with us for the time being. Ference just left for Kentucky on his mission which is a wonderful blessing. We miss him like crazy but are excited and happy for him. Rick works for CSL Ford dealership in the body shop as a ticketed autobody and paint technician. I work in the Cardston Temple cafeteria as assistant cook. I'm the Activity Days Leader for the 11 year old girls and I teach voice as well as perform in the area. I also am a public ( motivational) speaker and song writer. We love this beautiful area of prairies, foothills and Rockies mountains and lakes., we are surrounded by it all. But we are most excited to be living 10 minutes from the beautiful Cardston Temple. It is such a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment